In many cases, 3D scanning is a fast and accurate way to create a 3D model from a physical part. Mostly complex and relatively small parts (largest dimension from 30 to 200 mm) are scanned. The advantage is that you can continue to work with the 3D model and adjust its shape or dimensions as required. Then produce it again with various technologies, including 3D printing from various materials. What can we provide with 3D scanning?
- Based on the physical part, we will create an accurate digital model with a scan accuracy of up to ± 0.05 mm,
- We can smooth the surface and adjust critical areas to a theoretically accurate face value.
- We deliver scans in many formats, such as STEP / STP, IGES / IGS, Parasolid, as well as flatbed such as STL and OBJ.
- Based on the scan, we will produce physical parts from a prototype as well as technical materials.
- Based on your needs and requirements, we adjust and optimize these scans,
- Express delivery also within 12 hours.